Thursday 26 July 2018


A Text to Self Before Sleep/ An Aim for Tomorrow

Self-Affirmation is key to understanding the world. It is key/central to ideas we convey to ourselves and to others. It is the Truth, the Way and the Answer. I know this is a parody of religion, but, hey, we have to find our meaning somehow. I live in the moment. Adding moments, I collect and translate them into meaning for me and you. We can use this to learn to be ourselves. True and meaningful. Complete human beings. Truth and Light. Word and Thought. Live and Charged – Real !
I can say goodnight now and wake with intention to complete the chores presented tomorrow, of which I shall cherish. See you at the Hospital, mended.

Today I met with two friends. They made me think about how lucky I am to have them. We spoke of perspective and added to our lives, given ideas. We exchanged sentiments and learned a wee bit about this place in which we live. The tone was relaxed and reciprocated. I am joyed to have friends like these, secure, knowing that not everyone does. Am I sentimental? Yes. It’s hard not to be when we are in company of such people as these. Then home to my love
The conversation will continue in my work tomorrow which I shall post on here. Wake well my friends


No comments:

Post a Comment