Wednesday 25 July 2018


Self Deception and the Forge…….25/7/18

Fuck this shit. Im out of here. Why does anyone do anything? Conjecture. Anonymous posturing and denial. Truth, religion, belief. It all doesn’t matter. What we believe is what we believe and anything else in between is just an exploration. Nietzsche writes of truth and religion as a sort of falsity. When the truth is we all struggle with what we think of as real. We all doubt if we are right or wrong. With his Will to Power, I think he is trying to chase an impossible dream, to free one’s self of doubt and pain. The truth, I think I, is that we all struggle with these things, and whether we find peace in religion or philosophy, the end result is the same. We find answers. He criticises religion by saying it is nothing but self-deception. Or does he? : In belief we are fulfilled. We have hit a quandary. If I will it, does it exist? If I commit to it, is it not truth? Worship your God, believe in your Father. Or simply be equal to your Brother. Whatever it is you think, whatever you believe, whatever brings you meaning, is you and is Truth. Is God real? That is not for me to say, for who am I to say which life is right or wrong? I cannot. I just believe my own mind, my own feelings. I myself form the tools I hold, and in making me, I make you. The way forward is unclear but it is always forming, as we form ourselves. The Forge is calling….I must return to my studies.
The Forge is a place of creation. The Forge is a place of sanctuary. The Forge is a place of recognition, where we see ourselves. Where the self we see is seen by others.
In this space I step forward into your life with the intention of creating a new future, one in which the Truth is seen. Where we are ourselves, where we believe in one another. Beyond this, on the horizon, where the sun sets, in the late summer I touch the light around me.
In this I attempt to awaken and stir. I want to prove myself and I want to leave an imprint. I want to take the hand of my Brother, strongly and gently. Death is inevitable as is life. Where the future is the only way forward, is the only thing that cannot be denied.  Conjecture and hypotheses. I look up to the sky and see myself reflected there. I weep for my non liberated brothers as I reach out to them with the promise of a new road……a road of trepidation but of truth. We forge our own truth; I just want to hand you the strength to build it. That is all for now.
I want to continue, but for no one's benefit but my own. To clarify my intention. I rise to my feet and meet every new challenge, refreshed by meeting the moment head on. Stronger because I recognised myself the whole way through it. Stronger because I did it myself. The “I” I have become grows from a genesis of feathers. Of blooming beauty. I meet others there, in the moment of real, recognising the Other and enjoying the perspective brought forth from the place of freedom. We meet there and smile. The Summer Sun is low in the sky…and I continue to seek out the meaning only another can bring
I meet the light you shine, and I see it. I can assure you…..Infinitely echoing through time. An atom in the Universe. A person in the sea. A wind in the forest. A truth in the heart and mind. A force of liberation. I live

No comments:

Post a Comment